We focus: on European investments with long-term horizons.
Our investment strategy combines a long-term investment horizon with sustainable measures. The focus is on medium-sized businesses based in western Europe, with typical investments being corporate carve-outs, spin-offs and the development of buy-and-build strategies.
Recognising and developing potential
We acquire businesses with significant potential for improvement, growth and development. Our investments are not limited to a specific industry. We work with the management to develop strategies for a sustainable and effective turnaround.
- Annual sales of between EUR 20m and 500m
- Negative EBITDA margin of up to +10%
- Majority stake, ideally 100%
- Internationalisation and growth opportunities for the portfolio businesses
- Complex carve-outs
- Highly flexible transaction structuring according to seller’s preferences
- Up to EUR 15m equity per investment
We do not invest in:
- Venture or seed investments
- Minority stakes